Finding gifts for the busy women on your list can be tricky especially if you're not sure of the gift recipient's favorites. Things like their favorite colors, the perfect sizes, and likes in general can be hard to figure out.
Keep your gift giving simple and straightforward for every businesswoman on your list with these suggestions.
Using our suggestions, buying gifts for the entrepreneur on your list will be a easy, because we've picked a variety of items that are a great pick if you know the details or if you don't.
There are several items on our list that don't require sizes, or colors. If you're looking for the perfect gift for women entrepreneurs, this quick list will get you headed in the right direction with items that are practical and stylish.
1. A set of luggage that is tough, great looking and versatile. You know what they say about business... "Image is everything". When traveling to a meeting with a client or attending a networking event, look polished and professional. Travel in style with a set like the American Tourister Luggage Fieldbrook II 3 Piece Set (shown), that looks great, is light, and functional and easy to handle on those long walks between terminals.
2. Books that inspire personal and professional growth. I’m an avid reader so I always enjoy receiving books and magazine subscriptions. You can’t go wrong with a subscription to Forbes magazine or the classic book, Think and Grow Rich. Here's another great business classic for the business woman who wants to cut her hours while growing her income The 4 Hour Workweek.
3. Dressing for Success - This category requires that you know something about the recipient.
Here are a few fashion inspired items and gift ideas for the woman on the go, the woman who wants to dress to impress with classic pieces that say success.
Stylish clothing, shoes, bags, lingerie and jewelry she'll love whether she's traveling, having a power lunch, attending a conference, or creating her next YouTube video!
4. Software. An organized businesswoman needs up-to-date computer applications. It’s important to have good accounting software, powerful anti-virus software and easy to use software for contact management. Quickbooks Accounting Software is one of the great software titles available on Amazon, and it's a good fit to keep up with business finances.
5. A Tablet or eReader - This is a must for today’s savvy businesswoman. The Amazon Kindle is also a great option for the avid reader and technology fan on the go. The Kindle, the Apple iPad (shown) and other e-readers are lightweight enough to carry in a business tote and easy enough to use anywhere.
6. House Cleaning and Other Services. With everything she has on her plate, help around the house is a welcomed gift. You'll receive up front pricing, with a selection of a variety of services. You'll find items from service providers in your areas that will help with setting up home theater, patio furniture, your home network, furniture assembly and more.
7. Label Makers - Label makers help the busy businesswoman stay organized with their labeling, filing and mailing needs. You can print labels with graphics, bar codes, addresses. And they come in various sizes and price ranges, from small handheld devices to sophisticated desktop units like the one shown on the right.
8. Gift Cards and Gift Certificates. Give the businesswoman on your list a gift card to Amazon, or a favorite local bookstore. Restaurant gift cards are also a great gift for the busy businesswoman to help with business lunches, client meetings and food on the go.
Additional Gift Card Ideas: Additional ideas for giving gift cards includes those that are good for office supplies.
It's also a great idea to give her a gift card to her favorite online, department and clothing stores, eliminating the need to worry about getting the right color, size or style. Starbucks gift cards are a good fit because it's a great place for business people to meet with clients and grab a yummy cup of coffee on the go!
More great business building gift card and gift certificate ideas:
- Training/Mentoring Program for Home Business Entrepreneurs for 1 Year
- An accountant
- An attorney
- A financial planner
- A virtual assistant
9. Give the Gift of Amazon Prime - What businesswoman doesn't have a zillion things on her plate? Amazon Prime is a welcomed gift. It will allow her to purchase items for her home, office and family, including selected grocery items. She will receive free 2-day shipping, instant streaming of thousands of movies, TV shows, and music. And if that wasn't enough, she also gets free unlimited photo storage on Amazon Drive.
How Giving the Gift of Amazon Prime Works - Click the image to buy the gift membership.
Amazon will send your gift recipient an email on the day you choose along with redemption instructions. The recipient can start their membership right away. If the recipient is already a Prime member, the gift can be exchanged for an Amazon gift card.
10. Exercise and Fitness Gifts - Exercise is a necessity for any businesswoman so gifts that will make it easy for her to work out and look great doing so. Gifts that will enable the business woman to take care of health and fitness are always in order. A gym membership might be a good fit, or exercise equipment and gear so that she looks wonderful while working out. Fitbit bands are very popular for busy businesswomen, to track their steps and activity during the day.