One of the best things you can do for your business is to create a strategy (plan) that will quickly help you get results. If you're looking for an affordable, easy way to get from where you are today, to where you want to be, consider video marketing.
Video marketing is an easy strategy because if you have a cell phone, camera or computer, you already have the equipment needed to make videos.
It's popular because in two minutes you can create a piece of content that introduces your company, provides information and includes a call to action that points to your blog or affiliate links. Videos can be distributed quickly and you'll be surprised at how effective they are when it comes to making a connection with viewers.
It's so easy that many successful marketers have used video marketing alone to build thriving, profitable businesses. Video marketing enables business owners to get the word out about products and services... and generate traffic and leads.
YouTube is Popular for Traffic and Lead Generation
Imagine creating your dream business and lifestyle, using a super-simple and super-quick content creation process… that literally takes a few minutes! Video marketing is an effective way to bring in more leads and more traffic to your blog.
If you're looking for overhead shots, take a look at the mini drone camera. Drones are a popular piece of equipment for making videos.
If you weren't already aware, YouTube is arguably the second largest search engine on the Web. And it's the third most visited site on the Web, according to Alexa and SimilarWeb.YouTube's popularity and reach are also expanded by its inclusion in both Google Web and Video search. Even though YouTube is popular. it hasn't yet become fully saturated like some other social platforms. So this is also a good time to jump on the bandwagon.
Video Marketing Resources
We've put together a set of resources that will help you get started with video marketing. You'll learn a formula that will show you what to say, the elements needed for each one of your videos and the best equipment to use. You will be surprised at how simple video marketing can be, and how quickly you can start getting results once you have the right things in place.
Take a look at a Free Simple Video Script Formula eBook that will show you a simple formula you you can use to create videos that deliver.
Planning Your Content for Maximum Impact
What will you talk about and how often will you create new videos? How will you distribute your videos? These are some of the questions, you should answer when creating your strategy. Make the most of your time by planning your strategy before you start creating your videos.
You might consider periodically using a live platform like Facebook Live or YouTube's live streaming feature to create spontaneous videos that cover events or announcements related to your business.
It never hurts to mix it up, however your readers will want to hear from you with new content on a regular basis. And that means you should be as consistent as possible with your video marketing strategy.
Sign up for Free Traffic and Lead Generation Tips
Focus on topics your ideal prospects need to get results, over what they might want. For example, for an audience of online marketers, it's a definite that they will need traffic and leads to survive. Talking about the topic of traffic and leads would be more beneficial to an online marketer to get results in their business quickly, versus a video that covers something like how to create a cute puppy graphic. So to get more engagement, place your focus on the things your ideal prospects must have to be competitive and reach their goals.
Use a similar planning process for both your videos and your blog posts, so that you're constantly providing quality content. You might want to include your video production schedule in the editorial calendar used for your blog. Planning your videos should include selecting keywords and subject matter (content) that resonates with your audience and ideal prospects.
The videos with the best results will be those that solve your prospect's problems, challenges, worries, fears, hopes and dreams. Once you identify your prospects problems, think of how your product, service or business opportunity will help them get resolution.
Here are a Few Tips to Help You Get Results Quickly
The tips below will help you create videos that will work for your business well into the future to bring in traffic and leads, the life blood of any online business. Ensure that your videos will reach your ideal prospects to quickly bring in more traffic, and convert leads into customers.
1. Select keywords that match the problems and solutions offered in your videos. Selecting the right keywords will make a significant improvement in your ability to reach your ideal prospects and rank your videos. The goal in choosing keywords is to target your audience and narrow down your focus. When searching for keywords, think about what your audience is looking for, based on the problems outlined above. Hop into the shoes of your ideal prospect and think of how they might search your what you're offering.
Keeping your keywords and your marketing message in sync will help your videos to rank. To do this, make sure that you discuss your chosen keywords and keyword phrases throughout your video. I know you're probably wondering how YouTube and Google know what you're saying in your videos. We're not sure, but videos that keep their keywords in sync with the video discussions seem to do much better. Go figure!
2. If you don't like getting in front of the camera. If you're not comfortable in front of the camera, you still have options. There are a number of screen sharing software options that you can use. With screen sharing software, you can demonstrate or narrate various topics to help your prospects solve problems. You can do how-to videos, tutorials, and product reviews. You don't have to be in front of the camera to be effective. After creating videos for a while, you may become more comfortable getting in front of the camera.
3. Have your videos transcribed and turn them into articles. This is an efficient way to create another format for your content. Especially when you're creating how-to's or product reviews. There are plenty of resources on sites like Upwork that will transcribe your videos at an affordable price. There are also people on sites like Fiverr who can create video intros that you can use to make your videos look more professional.
4. Learn a simple formula that will improve your videos and help you drive more traffic and generate more leads. The Simple Video Script Formula (shown in the picture) will show you a simple 3 step process that will help you create videos that get results. You'll learn what to say, and how to make your videos concise, while driving traffic and leads to your blog or website.
The process, while simple is not a "script" that you'll regurgitate each time, but rather a formula or recipe you can customize and use again with your information that pertains to your business. This eBook will enable you to access additional tools that will help you create result oriented videos that deliver.
5. Establish goals... what do you want to accomplish? Do you want prospects to join your list? If so what will they receive when they join? Will you offer them a lead magnet or a freebie to get them to join? Do you know how to follow up with your leads? The phrase "the fortune is in the follow up" is so true. This is where you get to create a true connection and relationship with your prospects to turn them into customers. Have you selected an email autoresponder?
If you've haven't given much thought to following up with the folks on your list, consider taking the online course, the Ultimate Email Profit Machine to learn what you should be doing to make a great connection with your leads. Invite your audience to join your list and give them a reason to want to join it. Whether you have a free piece of value packed content to offer them, like a free course, webinar or value added discount, at the end of your video, give your audience call to action, and a reason to head over to your website to get more information.
6. Create an editorial calendar for your videos and stick to it as much as possible. Your videos should support your overall marketing strategy by helping you bring in new customers, as well as retain existing customers. An editorial calendar will give you a bird's eye view that will help you make sense of what's working and areas that need improvement. It will also lay the groundwork in the form of specific dates that you will create videos, blog posts, social media posts and any other content. You might decide to focus on Topic A one week and Topic B the next week. An editorial calendar will help you keep everything organized and in sync. Then with the help of your analytics, you can see which topics and strategies provided the best results.
Once You've Published Your Video
Once you've published your video, take a look at these tips to extend the reach of your videos, grow your following and help your videos to rank on Google.
Run a YouTube ad to your video - You can run an ad on YouTube to show your videos on the side or above other videos. There are a number of ways to bid on ad placement to make sure your ads are watched.
Promote your new video to your list - Publish a link to your video or embed it in your newsletter and send it to your email list to get more exposure for your video. Request that your subscribers read, share and comment on it. If you're not building a list, learn how to start building a list today.
Boost your content by providing continuity. One point of contact should lead to another point of contact. Give readers a value added take away item that they can use to dig deeper and learn more about the topic covered in your video. For example, your videos should lead to an action that you want viewers to take, an event they can sign up for, a list that gives them more information, or a free download (lead magnet) that they can use.
Imagine creating your dream business and lifestyle, all through a super-simple and super-quick content creation process…that literally only takes a few minutes!